· 10+ year knowledge of, and experience with the following computing environments:
o Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, DB2, IMS, etc, and SQL programming
o Operating System / Platforms: Unix (Solaris, AIX), Linux (e.g. RedHat), Windows(Server), container platforms / technologies (e.g. OpenShift / Docker), industry leading IaaS / PaaS Cloud platforms (e.g. Azure App Service)
o Web / Application Servers: WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss, TomCat, WildFly, Microsoft IIS, etc
· 15+ year experience with Object Oriented Analysis & Design (UML – Use Case/Class Sequence/ Collaboration/State) and 3+ year experience with Micro Service Architecture model
· 3+ year experience in Angular, React / Redux, GraphQL, Node.js,Lombok Annotations, etc.
· Good understanding and exposure (3+ years) of program & service concepts, general and best practices, business processes & rules, stakeholders & relationships, service delivery models (incl. self service / digital service), private & public partnership, etc in complex and high-impact public sector (e.g. transportation safety) related licensing, registration, permit, enforcement, safety inspection, photo identification and related fraud prevention line of businesses, services, or functional areas, in relation to I&IT application software delivery
· ProvenExperience (10+ years) with all stages of automated systemimplementation in large complex high volume heterogenous systems, with online Mainframe Transactions
· Experience (15+ years) in structured methodologies for the development, design, implementation and maintenance of applications
· 3+ year experience and knowledge in Cloud-Native application design, Agile, DevOps Continuous Delivery / Continuous Integration methodologies / processes, integration of business rules engines (e.g. Oracle Process Automation OPA)
· Demonstrable knowledge and experience (2+ years) working in accordance with policies and procedures of Public Sector Service in Canada.
· Working experience with toolsets and open sourcesoftware packages / frameworks that support objectoriented languages, web application, and Cloud-Native product development including:
o Configuration / Builds: Harvest (or similar), Ant, GitHub / GitLab, Maven (v3) build tools
o UML modeling tools, e.g. PowerDesigner
o Eclipse, Visual Studio
o Test Automation Framework / Tools, e.g. Selenium, JAWS, WAVE, Chrome AXE, NVDA, WC3 Validator
· Excellent problem solving, communication (verbal and written), and interpersonal skills.
· A team player with the ability to work with competing priorities and strict deadlines.
· Proven ability to perform to successful completion assignments of high magnitude and complexity.