• This posting will be closed on 1/18/2021 @ 3:00pm. At that time, resumes will be pushed to the agency.
• This posting is not open to sub vendor candidates at this time.
• Max budgeted bill rate is $XXXXX/hr, with a MAX MARK UP of 43.25%. All those submitted above the bill rate or with more than a 43.25% mark up will be rejected. Final bill rate may be negotiated by the agency.
• Local Only Candidates - Resumes must specify the current location of the candidate, all those who do not state current location will not be considered. - AS A REMINDER - Candidates must be local at time of submission, and available for in person interviews within 1 week of the posting close date. Candidates must also be able to start within 2 weeks of an offer being made.
• Please see the attached Cover letter that will need to be completed and submitted along with the resume and RTR. If the cover letter and the RTR is not attached, or missing the required information, the candidate will be rejected.
Position will work remote unless directed to be in office by Management, but candidates must be local.
Seeking a System Network Engineer in Phoenix, AZ, with an emphasis on VMWare, PowerShell Scripting and system Automation, Microsoft Windows Server operating system, TCP/IP design, and project experience to support its Enterprise Infrastructure Services (EIS) Team. Additional responsibilities include HP blade server design/build, Windows Server operating system administration/troubleshooting, and data center operations in a medium/large, highly-available enterprise environment. Experience and skills in administering storage arrays such as Hitachi, Zadara and Nimble desired. The EIS Team values contributors who are passionate about customer service excellence, efficiency, creativity, and a big picture view of how to solve problems. Back-up systems.
Bachelor (4 yr) degree, in a technical field, such as engineering or computer science OR equivalent work experience.
Preferred certifications: MCITP, MCSA, MCSE, VCP, VCIX, AWS-CSA Professional, CompTIA Cloud
Advanced (2 years):
PowerShell scripting, AWS scripting
TCP/IP design and troubleshooting skills in a large, multi-subnet environment
Leading IT projects
Microsoft Windows operating system
Professional (1-3 years):
Data Center Infrastructure Management tools
Entry (6-24 months):
InfoSec guidelines and best practices
ITIL framework experience
Cloud instance administration
SAN (both Fiber and iSCSI) administration
L3 switch administration
L4 router administration