• This posting will be closed on 1/18/2021 @ 3:00pm.Resumes will be pushed daily
• This posting is not open to sub vendor candidates at this time.
• Max budgeted bill rate is $XXXXXX/hr, with a MAX MARK UP of 43.25%. All those submitted above the bill rate or with more than a 43.25% mark up will be rejected. Final bill rate may be negotiated by the agency.
• Local Candidates only- Resumes must specify the current location of the candidate, all those who do not state current location will not be considered. - AS A REMINDER - Candidates must be available to interview within 1 week of the posting close date. Candidates must also be able to start by the target start date set down in the offer email.
• Please see the attached Cover letter that will need to be completed and submitted along with the resume and a RTR. If the cover letter and the RTR is not attached, or missing the required information, the candidate will be rejected.
• Right to Represents are required for all submissions. They must include the Client or agency name, Position title, dotStaff posting ID number, Vendor name, Candidate name, Date the right to represent was completed, and their acceptance agreement similar to “I agree” or “I confirm”. Any bid missing a Right to Represent will be rejected.
• ***The resource MUST be able to clear a 7 year Package A background, obtain a Fingerprint Clearance Card, and complete a Certification of Criminal Offense Form with notary. Please note the contractor or vendor is responsible for covering the cost ($74.95) of obtaining the contractor’s fingerprint clearance card.***
Repost of 78016 but the manager is open to seeing previously submitted resources.
Description of Duties:
50% - Develop test plans/scenarios/cases/scripts to ensure appropriate test coverage. Provide direction to developers to implement solutions per requirements. Execute testing based upon documented test cases/scripts and ensure applications tested meet customer defined business requirements per documented user acceptance criteria. Conduct user acceptance testing with end users to ensure implemented solution meets expectations. Document and track software defects as well as issues with performance and usability.
30% - Identify, evaluate, and document business needs and objectives, operational processes and procedures, problems and requirements. Understand the business case, and gaps in documented business process (as is vs. to be). Perform requirements elicitation/documentation/management, as well as use case documentation (standard, alternate, and error) to assist developers in creation of solutions to meet business objectives. Leverage understanding to document meaningful user acceptance criteria for user stories. Capable of facilitating communication between stakeholders from all levels of the organization while objectively identifying and resolving conflict.
20% - Identify and document processes and procedures related to Business Analysis and Quality Assurance standards, including opportunities for improvement. Prepare release documentation in advance of production deployment. Identify candidates for test automation, document test flow and data requirements/dependencies, and implement using approved tools.
• Windows Server Experience
• Intermediate SQL Server/Database Testing Experience (Tables/Views, Stored Procedures)
• Intermediate Test Strategy, Test Data Preparation/Management Experience
• Intermediate SDLC - Agile (Scrum, Kanban) Experience
• Intermediate STLC – Agile Testing Experience
• Intermediate MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) Experience
• Database Testing Experience (Indexes, Triggers, SQL Jobs)
• Business Intelligence, ETL, and Reporting Testing Experience (Tableau, SSIS, SSRS)
• Automation Testing Experience (UI – Selenium; Web Services – Postman, SoapUI; Load/performance – Jmeter)
• Intermediate TFS/VSTS/Azure DevOps Experience (Agile lifecycle model, test/defect management)