Data Architect provides architectural and technical expertise, leadership, project management and services related to data management to improve the quality, security, effectiveness and value of data and information.
Responsibilities include the following but are not limited to:
• Provide advice and consulting services regarding data management strategies, data architecture, and ministry data.
• Consult with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
• Assist in developing project plans, schedules, and estimates pertaining to architectural deployment and services delivery.
• Assist in developing task lists and resource assignments within the context of architectural planning.
• Document technical recommendations; provide technical advice and guidance to management, operations and project team members and within shared IT services.
• Ensure change management processes are followed.
• Make recommendations to project team members pertaining to issues, risks and client satisfaction.
• Provide tracking and reporting of time and status on all work as required.