POSITION: Payroll Analyst 3 Project: Ecotime
START DATE: 9/7/20 END DATE/CONTRACT L
LOCATION: Convoy Office, San Diego
SHIFT: 5 x 8H Day Shifts, start times to be discussed during interview
• Candidate will be expected to complete typical compliance for health care systems upon hire (including providing vaccine records, updated physical, background check, drug screen, etc.) in order to meet UC San Diego Health HR and Joint Commission standards.
• INTERVIEW NOTES: Managers will be available to interview week of 8/16.
• Uses skills as a season, experienced payroll professional with a full understanding of industry practices and organizational policies and procedures. Applies organization policies and procedures to resolve a variety of payroll issues.
• Works on complex payroll problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors (e.g. Response to timesheet discrepancies and employee questions regarding time, attendance records, and computation of paychecks).
• Calculates complex terminal pay issues. Researches, identifies, and corrects invalid pay postings. Exercises judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
• Manages monthly reconciliation of bank payroll accounts. Conducts disposable income calculations and terminal pay issues. Utilizes contacts within the payroll office and across the organization.
• Coordinates, trains, and advises payroll staff and administrators on inter-organizational payroll placements. Verifies compliance with federal and state payroll requirements.
• 2+ years working in a similar work environment as a payroll analyst Bachelor’s degree in related area and/or equivalent experience/training Strong understanding of many payroll processes, policies, and procedures Demonstrated experience with Ecotime Problem solving, problem identification, reasoning skills, and ability to develop original ideas to solve problems. Customer Service Eager to learn and work with a team