· The OSC serves as a key liaison between Zoetis customer service and the Logistics Service Provider returns center operation.
· He/she coordinates all aspects of finished goods returns inventory management at the LSP.
· The OSC will coordinate communication resolution activities on a daily basis, supporting all LSP returns activities including carrier assignments and booking towards management of returns and destruction.
· He/she will review and approve any materials being consider for re-shelving
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES Include but are not limited to:
· Facilitates the returns process (including all returns and damages) between Zoetis customer service, Zoetis Intercompany and LSP, resolves any discrepancies as reported by LSP
· Coordinates the placement and removal of finished goods Hold, Quarantine or Stop Sale actions with Quality Assurance.
· Ensure accurate work instructions (timely reviews, escalation for resolution or misalignment)
· Manages daily inventory reconciliation and actions between SAP and LSP WMS.
· Enters all returns center related LSP actions and requests into LSP portal, follow-up on pending requests and ensures timely response to urgent requests
· Performs all finished goods inventory movement/relocation transactions in the computer system, to assure the accuracy of all finished goods locations.
· Link between Zoetis ITS and LSP ITS teams
· Act as the back up to the current LSP onsite Operations Support Coordinator in their daily functions
· Performs other duties as assigned by management.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
· Associates Degree or some college preferred.
· Previous experience in distribution/warehousing including: computerized inventory control systems, pick/pack operations, receiving, freight rating systems.
· SAP experience required
· Experienced with MS Office applications
· Minimum of 3 years of experience as Logistics Representative or equivalent.
· Ability to lift 50 lbs. routinely.
PREFERRED CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS
· High Degree of motivation; self-starter.
· Able to work independently without a large degree of direct oversite
· Detail oriented
· Good oral and written communication skills.
· Good interaction skills; works well with people.
· Good analytical ability and mathematical skills.
· Order processing and order entry experience.
· Personal computer experience.
· Excellent attendance record (including late arrivals/early departures).