Provide a short description of the Position:
• Programmer (.Net Developer) will be working closely with decision makers within the organization to provide scalable solutions utilizing Microsoft .Net framework.
• The Programmer will be responsible for designing, developing, integrating and supporting a wide variety of distributed applications, along with quickly identifying and resolving problems.
• Programmer will act as a facilitator for change and process improvement by utilizing existing and new technology trends.
• Programmer will provide objective viewpoints and generate ideas that would benefit the overall goal of the organization.
• Programmer will apply technology to business solutions and perform POC (proof of concept) which is instrumental to the success in this development role.
Provide a list of the day to day tasks to be performed by the Selected Candidate:
• Analyze requirements and specification
• Design, code and provide component and assembly testing of enterprise systems
• Conduct related development activities including but not limited to data modeling, business logic layers, API layers and user interface/experience
• Diagnosis and remedy to complex problems involving systems, operations and software.
• Execute sophisticated projects requiring in-depth knowledge of highly specialized skills, such as .Net Framework, jQuery, Angular JS, REST API and SQL Server stored procedures, triggers and functions
• Upgrading of .Net Framework for multiple applications
• Create and update technical and user documentation.
• Collaborate with PMO and operations team during all phases of the software development lifecycle.
Position Mandatory Qualification (Per Attachment 7, Section 1.2.4)
• Programmer: Creates computer software. May specialize in one area of computer software or may write code for many kinds of software.
• Expert 84+: Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
• 84 months of experience in software analysis, design, estimation, development, testing, enhancements, support, and related activities for public sector transportation services organization involving more than 3000 vehicles\routes.
• 84 months of experience in using MS Visual Studio 2010/2015/2017 and experience in database design, optimization, and maintenance in SQL Server 2012/2014/2016 ·
• 84 months of experience in implementing security best practices at application and database level.
• 84 months of experience conducting unit testing and integration testing and drafting related documents and maintaining bug tracker.
• 72 months of experience in building SSIS packages and SSRS reports.
• 72 months of experience in using VSS/TFS for source code management.
• 48 months of experience in Cloud application development and DevOps processes
• 48 months experience in applying design patterns.
• Bachelor’s degree