• Resource will be using their own vehicle to travel
• Resource can submit for reimbursement of expenses
• Travel will be local to the State of Arizona
• This posting will be closed on 4/1/2020 @ 3:00pm. At that time, resumes will be pushed to the agency.
• This posting is not open to sub vendor candidates at this time.
• All those submitted above the bill rate or with more than a 43.25% mark up will be rejected. Final bill rate may be negotiated by the agency.
• Local Only Candidates - Resumes must specify the current location of the candidate, all those who do not state current location will not be considered.
• AS A REMINDER - Candidates must be local at time of submission, and available for in person interviews within 1 week of the posting close date. Candidates must also be able to start within 2 weeks of an offer being made.
• Please see the attached Cover letter that will need to be completed and submitted along with the resume. If the cover letter is not attached, or missing the required information, the candidate will be rejected.
• Tentative start date will be dependent upon interviews conducted, successful background check process, and the state agency issuing a PO
Role and Responsibilities
• The Cloud Migration Project Manager has the overall responsibility of designing and executing a cloud migration strategy solution with our client, cross-service teams, and third-party partners.
• The Cloud Migration Project Manager works closely with IT modernization consultants, cloud solution architects and cloud engineers in translating client IT strategic goals, roadmaps, and business requirements into future state architectures designed to leverage the cutting-edge functionality delivered through commercial and private cloud service providers. The Cloud Migration Project Manager will understand the adoption challenges in migrating on-prem application portfolios and will be able to bridge the gaps during the migration strategy design process.
• The successful candidate must be able to communicate at a technical level with vendors and internal IT teams, also with the business units to ensure a smooth transition to the new platform.
• Develop and update Standard Operating Procedures and Knowledge Base content
• Produce summary and detailed reporting for key performance indicators
• Act as the primary point of contact for 3rd party vendors and internal business units in relation to the Contact Center upgrade program
• Create and manage a formal project plan, including: Project Timeline; Communication Plan; Work Plan / Task List; Training Plan; Test Plan; Resource Allocation Schedule; Project Change Management Plan and Risk Management Plan
• Manage the execution of all components of approved project plan, including coordination and management of all project deliverables and timeline; regular communication of project progress, including scope, schedule and cost; budget control and project cost reporting; test and training plans; documentation and approval of any changes to scope; timeline or cost via the project change management process; documentation and approval of completion of key project milestones and project acceptance; ongoing risk assessment and vendor coordination
• Ensures that project team members complete tasks and deliverables on time and within budget, and that the project delivers promised business functionality. Work with advisers from key functional areas to understand potential project impact on the organization, align project work, and execute activities accordingly
• Develops and manages all key project documents. Proactively identifies additional cost-savings to reduce overall project expenditures
• Coordinates utilization of subject matter experts throughout the organization to assist in the identification, validation, and resolution of business system needs
• Assist, support, and collaborates with IT Team on Network, Server, Storage, VOIP and overall IT infrastructure
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• 10+ years of experience in IT
• 3+ years of recent experience in Cloud IT transition, transformation, and migration management, preferably with mass migrations technology
• Experience working with CMMI
• Project Management Certification
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Google G-Suite tools, including Gmail, Google Docs and Google Hangouts.
• Ability to work effectively with all levels of management and staff.
• Agile Project Management experience (e.g., Jira/Confluence).
• Provide senior management with visibility into project/product progress, while supporting effective decision-making, approvals, and direction.
• Provide value-added mentoring to team members to support successful execution delivery including prioritization and test script development when needed.