• The primary purpose of the job is to:
• Responsible for managing and providing oversight for the Community Outreach Offices and external member advocates. The Supervisor will oversee the daily outreach, health education, and retention activities of the staff within the Community Outreach sites. The Supervisor will also organize and assist with all community events, and support all other Arbor Health Plan (AHP) departmental initiatives. Provides oversight for telephonic outreach representatives.
• Conduct monitoring and tracking of individual rep outreach activities to ensure quality and accuracy of information.
• Manage weekly schedules and facilitate daily and weekly reports.
• Complete monthly/ quarterly/annual reviews, staff development and counseling regarding job performance.
• Conduct visits to all Community Outreach sites to coordinate and monitor staff outreach activities.
• Develop and manage weekly schedules and facilitate daily and weekly reports, as needed.
• Conduct weekly meetings with the external staff to review all external outreach productivity, and compliance
• Coordinate and monitor outreach to members scheduled for disenrollment to ensure members are contacting Access Nebraska, Enrollment Broker in Lincoln, NE.
• Conduct monthly/ quarterly/annual reviews, staff development and counseling regarding job performance
• Serve as a liaison for Arbor Health Plan with the Corporate Marketing department and submit monthly written reports to the Director of Marketing and the Executive Director.
• Oversee external staff outreach efforts as it relates to HEDIS to ensure that home visits are being conducted to increase compliance with doctor appointments.
• Provide oversight to assure reps are maintaining member satisfaction through customer service, outreach, and immediate problem solving.
• Identify any barriers that the staff may encounter in serving AHP members.
• Provide guidance, direction, and feedback to the staff to ensure that member satisfaction is maintained.
• Serve as a liaison for Care Coordination and AHP members to engage them in Case Management services, and assisting the overall achievement of HEDIS goals.
• Serve as a liaison for Public Affairs & Marketing and the community to build, and maintain good working relationships with community leaders, advocates, and AHP members.
• Coordinate event participation with Community Relations in targeted areas.Skills:
• 1-3 years supervisory experience
• Demonstrated Leadership experience, and or experience as a Project LeaderEducation:
• Associate’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• Project management
• Conflict management
• Case management
• Customer service
• Customer service oriented
• Marketing Department
• Problem Solving
• Public Affairs
• Retail sales
• Speak, Read, Write
Minimum Degree Required:
• Associate's Degree (Community College, MBO)