• The Care Connector is responsible for supporting the daily operations of integrated care management and utilization management program interventions.
• The Care Connector performs in a contact center environment, effectively processing calls from Members, Providers and other areas, internal and external to the company.
• The CC identifies members with Care Gaps/HEDIS related health conditions and assists them in accessing care through Plan benefits and community resources. Under the direction of Clinical staff, the Care Connector will provide members with educational materials and carry out strategies to increase health care adherence and reduce barriers to care.Skills:
• Proficient PC skills in a Windows based environment including word processing, spread sheets and working in database programs
• Working knowledge of Plan Benefits and Services
• Proven ability to keep accurate and timely records and documentation according to established processes
• Customer service experience on phone and in-personEducation:
•High School Diploma or GED
Skills and Experience:
• Customer service
• Customer service oriented
• Microsoft word
• Retail sales
Minimum Degree Required:
• Completed High School (Diploma or GED)