· Work with different levels of personnel within an organization to analyze and solidify an overall contract strategy
· Review, compare, and ensure employment contracts, vendor contracts or contract proposals for new business.
· Interact with members of other departments to ensure contract information completes
· Ensure that vendor is in compliance with legal requirements and government regulations.
· Provide contract summaries and ensure contract execution in accordance with company policy
· Report status of current contract processes to management
· Resolve any existing contract conflicts
· Create language standards and rules for existing and new contracts
· Serve as a liaison between internal and external parties during contract development and negotiation stages
· Negotiate terms, conditions and pricing, and ensure they are accurately executed and satisfied
· Analyze potential risks that contract changes may pose to the organization
· Insure that all agreements include the required specific terms and conditions.
· Review, summarize, and advise management teams of the terms and conditions of pending and executed agreements.
· Insure that all executed agreements are tracked and retained in accordance to the company’s retention policies
Qualifications and Skills requirement:
· Paralegal or a Bachelor degree in Law is required
· 2-3 years of contract administration experience is a must
· Effective ability to negotiate and execute contracts, deal diplomatically with external client and vendors
· Attention to detail and the ability to spot errors and inconsistencies
· Excellent reading and language comprehension
· Ability to work with a team at all levels of an organization
· Exceptional communication skills (oral and written)
· Work independently, prioritize and manage numerous projects, and be innovative and creative.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.